Sale Agreed €295,000 - Residential
MURPHY MULLAN estate agents are delighted to present this three double bedroomed duplex property for sale. This bright and spacious property has a number of bonus features including it’s own door entrance and an ensuite bathroom making this one for the short list!
Ideally positioned in this highly sought after development, No.11 is only a ten minute walk to Coolmine Train Station. It is also close to Castleknock Village, Blanchardstown Shopping Centre, the beautiful surroundings of the Phoenix Park as well as bus routes to the city centre and the M50.
Bright and spacious accommodation includes entrance hallway, large open plan living/kitchen room. Three double bedrooms, (One bedroom with an ensuite) and a family bathroom. The property is further complimented with ample parking on ground level and in underground car park.
Superb large secure private gates south west facing patio area.
Outside there are attractive landscaped communal gardens.
Viewing is highly recommended!
- ENTRANCE HALLWAY: Solid wooden flooring
- STORAGE ROOMS: Two
- KITCHEN: An arran of shaker style wooden wall and floor presses, Solid wooden flooring
- LIVING ROOM: Solid wooden flooring
- BEDROOM 1: Double bedrooms, built in wardrobes, carpet
- BEDROOM 2: Double bedroom, built in wardrobes, carpet
- BATHROOM: W.C., wash hand basin, bath, part tiled wall, tiled wall
- UPSTAIRS: Landing, carpet
- MASTER BEDROOM 3: Double bedroom, built in wardrobe, carpet
- ENSUITE: W.C., wash hand basin, shower unit, part tiled wall, tiled floor