For Sale €307,000 - Residential
MURPHY MULLAN Estate Agents are delighted to present this fantastic property to the market. This is a wonderful opportunity to acquire this three bedroomed terraced house For Sale. This property would be an ideal family home for any first time buyer. It is definitely one for the short list!
No 130 is ideally situated within a 3 minute walk to Broombridge Train Station and Luas line offering easy access to the city centre and many surrounding areas.
Kilkieran Road is close to a host of amenities with excellent montessori, primary and secondary schools within walking distance along with local shops and parks. John Paul Park is only a 5 minute walk. The Phoenix Park is approx a 15 minute walk with all it has to offer. Excellent transport links nearby including Broombridge Luas and Train Station providing access to most routes. The M50 is within 5 minutes reach.
This spacious accommodation briefly comprises of an entrance hallway, Living room, kitchen, bathroom. Upstairs there are three bedrooms.
Outside the property is further complimented with a large driveway with gated access, along with an array of flower beds on right hand side with separate pedestrian gate on left hand side.
Viewing is highly recommended!
- Entrance Hallway:: Solid timber door with glass panels, wooden flooring
- Living Room:: Feature electric fire, wooden flooring
- Storage Cupboard:: Understair storage cupboard
- Kitchen:: An array of Maple wooden kitchen presses on both sides of kitchen
- Bathroom:: W.C., wash hand basin, walk in shower cubicle with Triton Electric Shower
- Bedroom 1:: Double bedroom with built in wardrobes and wooden flooring
- Bedroom 2:: Double bedroom, carpet
- Bedroom 3:: Single bedroom, carpet
- Front:: Front: Drive in for off road parking, gated pedestrian entrance, flower beds to right
- Rear:: 80ft large rear garden
- 15 minute walk to the Phoenix Park
- 5 minute walk to John Paul Park
- 80ft Rear Garden with huge potential for extending subject to Planning Permission
- Approx 3km from Dublin City Centre.
- Double Glazed Windows to front
- Extended bathroom to rear
- Gas fire Central Heating
- Less than a 3 minute walk to Broombridge Train Station & Luas Line
- Mature highly sought after area