For Sale €380,000 - Residential
Excellent opportunity to acquire this 3 bed semi detached house with garage in an ideal, mature, much sought after and highly convenient residential area. Boasting many extras including a sunny south facing, fully walled, rear garden making this one for the Short List!
No 3 is within close proximity to all necessary amenities including excellent schools. The Blanchardstown shopping centre is nearby with an array of shops, cinemas, restaurants and banks. Blanchardstown Village, The National Acquatic Centre and James Connolly Memorial Hospital are all only minutes away. There is an excellent bus service to and from the city centre. The M50 and N3 motorways are nearby providing easy access to most routeways.
Well laid out accommodation briefly comprises, entrance hallway, living room, kitchen, dining room/lounge. Upstairs there are three bedrooms- 2 double bedrooms, one single bedroom, – and a family bathroom.
Outside are front and rear gardens with ample off street parking to the front with an array of mature shrubs and flowers. The rear garden is a large sunny south facing garden and is fully walled.
Viewing is highly recommended!
- Entrance Hallway: 6.35m X 1.76m: Carpet
- Living Room: 4.34m x 3.33m: Coal fire with brick surround, wooden flooring
- Kitchen: 2.74m x 2.45m: An array of wall and floor cream wood presses, part tiled wall, tiled floor.
- Breakfast Room: 3.84m x 2.57m: Wooden flooring
- Dining Room: 3.24m x 3.73m: Wooden flooring
- Landing & Stairs: 3.73m x 1.30m: Carpeted
- Bedroom 1: 4.46m 3.25m: Double bedroom with build in wardrobes, carpet
- Bedroom 2: 3.42m x 3.35m: Double bedroom with build in wardrobes, carpet
- Bedroom 3: 2.89m x 2.42m: Single bedroom, carpet
- Main Bathroom: 2.31m x 1.86m: W.C., wash hand basin, bath with electric shower, fully tiled walls and floor
- Front: Walled, part lawned, part paved with an array of mature shrubs and flowers. Off street parking
- Rear: Sunny south facing, walled, rear garden