For Sale €220,000 - Residential
MURPHY MULLAN Estate Agents are delighted to present this wonderful opportunity to acquire this three bedroomed terraced house For Sale. This property would be an ideal family home for any first time buyer. It is definitely one for the short list!
No 31 is tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac location ideally situated in a mature highly sought after residential area.
Corduff Avenue is within walking distance to many industrial estates, James Connolly Memorial Hospital and the national Aquatic Centre. Blanchardstown Shopping Centre and Blanchardstown Village are nearby providing a host of leisure and necessary amenities including many primary and secondary schools. There is an excellent bus services to and from Dublin City Centre and many other areas. The M50 and N3 are close by providing easy access to most route ways with Dublin airport being approx. a 15/20 minute drive away.
This bright and spacious accommodation briefly comprises of an entrance hallway, Living room, kitchen/dining room. Upstairs there are three bedrooms (two double bedrooms and one single bedroom) and a family bathroom.
Outside the property is further complimented with walled and cobbled locked from garden with gated access providing off road parking. The large rear garden is part paved, part lawned and fully walled.
Viewing is fully recommended
- Entrance Hallway: Wooden flooring
- Living room: Feature wooden fireplace with stone surround and gas insert, wooden flooring
- Kitchen/dining Room: An array of maple wooden floor and wall presses, tiled floor and part tiled wall
- Bedroom 1: Double bedroom with built in wardrobes, wooden flooring
- Bedroom 3: Double bedroom, wooden flooring
- Bedroom 2: Single bedroom, wooden flooring
- Bathroom: W.C., wash hand basin, bath with Triotn electric shower, fully tiled walls and floor.
- Front: Fully walled and cobble locked with double gates, ideal for off road parking
- Back: Large sunny rear garden, part paved, part lawned, fully walled