Sale Agreed €245,000 - Residential
MURPHY MULLAN estate agents are delighted to present this top floor, two bedroomed, apartment for sale. This bright and spacious property has been well maintained and has a number of bonus features including a sunny south facing balcony and an ensuite bathroom making this one for the short list!
Ideally positioned in this highly sought after development, No.45 is only a ten minute walk to Coolmine Train Station. It is also close to Castleknock Village, Blanchardstown Shopping Centre, the beautiful surroundings of the Phoenix Park as well as bus routes to the city centre and the M50.
Bright and spacious accommodation includes entrance hallway, large open plan living/kitchen/dining room. Two double bedrooms, (One bedroom with an ensuite) and a family bathroom. The property is further complimented with ample parking on ground level and in underground car park.
Bright & sunny south facing balcony.
Outside there are attractive landscaped communal gardens.
Viewing is highly recommended
- ENTRANCE HALLWAY: Wooden flooring
- KITCHEN AREA: An attractive array of wall and floor presess, black slate floor tiling and part tiled wall
- LIVING ROOM/DINING AREA: Large bright spacious room with wooden flooring
- BALCONY: From living room……Sunny south facing balcony
- BEDROOM 1: Master bedroom, built in wardrobes and wooden flooring
- ENSUITE: w.c., wash hand basin, step in shower cubicle, tiled floor
- BEDROOM 2: Double bedroom, built in wardrobes and wooden flooring
- BATHROOM: W.C., wash hand basin, bath, part tiled wall and tiled floor