Sale Agreed €475,000 - Residential
SALE AGREED…SIMILAR URGENTLY REQUIRED!!
MURPHY MULLAN Estate Agents present this wonderful four bedroomed semi detached family home for sale. This bright and spacious property comes to the market in excellent condition throughout with many bonus features making it one for the shortlist! This property is sure to appeal to many discerning purchasers.
No 6 boasts a host of many bonus features throughout including its fabulous upgraded Walnut kitchen with Silestone counter tops and Silestone breakfast bar/Island, upgraded Worcester Gas Boiler, all Neff kitchen appliances to name but a few…..
Riverwood Close has excellent transport links nearby including Coolmine Train Station, serviced by no 37 bus, M50, N3, and Navan Road offering excellent public transport to and from Dublin City Centre.
The property has easy access to all amenities such as shops, cafes, Blanchardstown Shopping Centre, Castleknock Hotel, The Phoenix Park, sports clubs and many more. Riverwood is in the catchment for many primary and secondary schools including the Castleknock Community College.
Bright and spacious accommodation briefly includes entrance hallway, living room, kitchen, dining room, utility room, guest w.c. Upstairs there is a landing, four bedrooms (one ensuite) and a family bathroom.
The property is further complimented by off road parking to the front lawned & landscaped with an array of mature shrubs & trees. The rear garden is part decked and part lawned, along with a beautiful arrangement of planted Roses, Lavender and Hydrangea.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate all this property has to offer.
- Entrance Hallway: (5m x 2.1m): Solid timber front door with side glass panels leading to entrance hallway with wooden flooring throughout.
- Living Room: (5.5m x 4.2m): Large bright room including feature fireplace with wooden surround, wooden flooring and coving
- Kitchen: (5m x 3.4m): Fabulous upgraded kitchen with large Silestown breakfast bar/island with luxurious Silestown waterfall countertops. All Neff appliances including Neff electric oven, induction hob, integrated dishwasher, fridge freezer, extractor fan and combi microwave. Also benefitting from a Franke stainless steel sink and a Triflow tap in in place for filtered water. Along with an invaluable insinkerator for food waste
- Dining Room: (3.7m x 2.8m): Large bright room which benefits from the south westerly sunshine including access to the rear garden decked area through French doors, also door access leading to kitchen
- Guest W.C. (1.4m x 0.8m): W.C., wash hand basin with splashback, tiled floor
- Utility Room (1.6m x 1.5m): Plumbed for washing machine and dryer, tiled floor, side door passage access to rear garden
- Bedroom 1: (4m x 3.8m): To the front, fantastic large double bedroom with bay window overlooking green, Complete with fitted wardrobes, carpet
- Ensuite: (2m x 1.5m): W.C., wash hand basin, step in shower unit with electric triton shower, fully tiled walls and floor
- Bedroom 2: (3.4m x 3m): To the back, double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, carpet
- Bedroom 3: (2.98m x 2.42m): To the front, single bedroom with built in wardrobes, wooden flooring
- Bathroom: (2.21m x 1.99m): W.C., wash hand basin, bath with overhead mira electric shower, fully tiled walls and floor with mosaic style tiles.
- Front: Drive-in, part lawned with an array of mature shrubs & trees
- Back: Part decked, part lawned with an array of bedded flowers, shrubs and trees. Barna shed.
- Excellent Condition Throughout
- Fabulous upgraded kitchen with large Silestone breakfast bar with luxurious Silestone waterfall counter
- Gas Fire Central Heating/ Upgraded Worcester Gas Boiler
- Highly Sought After Prestigious Development that boasts their own tennis and basketball courts along with a playground!
- Off Road Car Parking for two cars
- P.V.C Double Glazed Windows
- Prime position overlooking a green area to the front of the property
- Quiet end of cul-de-sac location
- Re-insulated and part floored attic with power
- Sunny south westerly rear garden orientation
- Three bathrooms