Sale Agreed €185,000 - Residential
MURPHY MULLAN estate agents are delighted to present this two bedroomed ground floor apartment for sale. This bright and spacious property has been well maintained and has a number of bonus features including car park space, beautifully maintained communal gardens making this one for the short list!
Ideally located in this highly sought after development, No.74 is superbly located in the heart of Ashbourne Town Centre and within walking distance of public transport and local retail and leisure amenities.
This bright and spacious accommodation includes entrance hallway, large open plan living/kitchen/dining room. Two double bedrooms, (One bedroom with an ensuite) and a family bathroom. Double doors to own patio/terrace area
Outside there are attractive landscaped communal gardens.
Viewing is highly recommended!
- ENTRANCE HALLWAY: Solid wooden Flooring, intercom system
- KITCHEN AREA: n array of maple shaker style wall & floor presses, part tiled wall, tiled flooring
- LIVING ROOM/DINING AREA: Large living/dining area with wooden flooring, double doors to patio/terrace area
- BEDROOM 1: Large double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and wooden flooring
- ENSUITE: W.C., wash hand basin, mains shower, part tiled wall and tiled floor
- BEDROOM 3: Double bedroom with wooden flooring
- BATHROOM: Wash hand basin, w.c., bath with over head shower, part tiled wall and tiled floor