For Sale €420,000 - Residential, Semi Detached House
Murphy Mullan Estates bring to the market this stunning 4/5 bed semi detached property in the popular Cuil Duin estate. Rarely does a property of this caliber come to the market and viewers will not be disappointed. Briefly comprise of an entrance hallway with main sitting room downstairs W.C. The downstairs is complete with an open plan kitchen/dining room. First floor level consists of two double bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes 2nd reception room which can be quite easily be used as the fifth bedroom and main family bathroom which is fully tiled. Second floor level is where we have two double bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes with master bedroom complete with en-suite.
Cúil Dúin is an imaginatively designed development of ‘A’-rated houses at a prime Citywest/Saggart location beside a multitude of amenities that will appeal to discerning owners seeking high-quality family homes that enjoy the benefits of country living and city life.
This spacious house offer generous and practical living accommodation and come complete with fully-fitted kitchens and stylish bathrooms. Passive building principles were applied throughout the design, specification and construction process. The buildings have high-levels of insulation, air-tightness and a heat recovery system resulting in ‘A’-class Building Energy Ratings, ensuring excellent energy efficiencies, low running costs and increased levels of comfort for home owners.
Homes in Cúil Dúin have been designed to be more connected than ever before. Not only are they ‘A’-rated as a result of high levels of insulation, air-tightness, solar thermal panels and a heat ventilation recovery system, they are also equipped with an easy to use wall-mounted heating controller and Smartphone app that allows full remote control of the heating and hot water system from any location. Temperatures and timings of individual zones can be adjusted via phone so you can arrive back to a warm home at any time of day or night. This level of functionality can help further reduce bills by switching off the heating if you are delayed.
A fantastic selection of shops in the area range from the award-winning Avoca food market and retail complex to the boutiques of Saggart Village.
Citywest Shopping Centre is only a short stroll away and offers a Dunnes Stores, pharmacy,
Dry-cleaners, newsagents, post office, barbers, medical centre and other essential amenities on your local doorstep.
Conveniently located in West Dublin next to Citywest Business Park, residents of Cúil Dúin enjoy an
Outstanding array of amenities and transport options on their doorstep.
The adjacent Saggart Luas stop brings the city centre within swift reach as do several local bus
routes. The N7 and M50 provide easy access to all other locations plus numerous outdoor activities
With the rolling Wicklow Mountains and beautiful Blessington Lakes just a short distance away.
- High insulation building fabric.
- Heavy duty front door with exceptional strength and thermal performance.
- Spacious 2.6m ceiling heights.
- Built in wardrobes in all bedrooms.
- Attic with pull down ladder.
- Kitchen has solid wood cabinetry with soft-close drawers and doors.
- Fitted appliances including gas-hob, electric oven, fridge freezer, washer-dryer, cooker hood and dish washer.
- High-quality UPVC windows, low-emissivity glass and Warm-Edge spacer bar.
- High-quality timber flush doors and timber door frames.
- Heat-Recovery Ventilation system.
- 10 Year Home Bond Guarantee.
- High-speed media data points in living room, kitchen and bedrooms. Cat-5 cabling throughout the house.
- Mains-powered smoke detectors throughout house with carbon monoxide detector in kitchen.
- Multi-point locking windows throughout house.
- Solar panels on roof provide hot water throughout the year and reduce water heating costs.
- “A” rated condensing gas boiler combined with Climate heating controller in conjunction with Smartphone app.
- Front Reception Room: 16x12ft
- Kitchen/Dining Room Fully Fitted: 17 x 16ft
- Downstairs W.C & utility Room:12 x 7ft
- First Floor Back Bedroom: 15 x 9ft with fitted Wardrobes
- First Floor Box Bedroom: 12 x 8ft
- Main Bathroom: 9 x 6ft
- Second Reception Room: 17 x 16ft
- Top Floor Master Bedroom: 17 x 16ft Plus En-suite
- Top Floor Second Bedroom: 17 x 16ft